#6: Your skin is a touchpad!
It’s Cinco De Mayo! This week we’re talking about using your skin as a touchpad for future devices, re-purposing your plastic into useful things, a guitar for non-musicians, and clothes that can change colors… Get ready, let’s get techified!
● Plastic Recylcing – http://preciousplastic.com
● Qube – World’s Most Affordable Wi-Fi Smart Bulb – http://is.gd/jOzBv6
● OssicX – First 3D Audio headphones calibrated to you. – http://is.gd/hbPpD3
● Mi Guitar – A new type of guitar that you can pick up and play, instantly. – http://is.gd/2Bt5ML
● HOVR – Unconsciously Burn More Calories at Work – http://is.gd/m6Lh9C
● SkinTrack – http://is.gd/2ib87r
● Color Changing Thread – http://is.gd/asMQ1W
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE